Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nearly 4 years of neglect and I still can't Discover

 So today I decided to go back and finally finish Infinite Undiscovery.  Ughhhh is it me, or is this game 100 times worse then I remember?  The voice acting is SO fucking awful and the characters barely express emotions through their bodies.  Its just aggravating to witness.

Difficulty on this game is just out there.  Gameplay is easy, I jumped right back into it with no issues, but WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN SAVE POINTS?  I destroyed the second to last chain and I am now working on climbing the final tower to destroy the last and guess what?  NOT A DAMN SAVE POINT TO BE FOUND.  Boss battle after boss battle and there just never is one.  I must have tried like 5 times now and every single time I feel like I just wasted a hour.  What kind of cruel punishment is this?

I AM IN IT UNTIL THE END.
 (Review coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment